Friday, October 19, 2012

10 min teapot!!!

I was moving this weekend and beginning of the week, and had to leave by thursday for a three day show...soooo this week was a bit rushed.  Moving a ceramic studio is crazy talk. It was heavy to say the least. And im in mid production so i had bone dry pieces all the way to freshly thrown pieces...it was stressful moving everything. So i wanted to make a ten min teapot for this weeks teapot. Heres a video taken by the talented Hannah Thompson (my lil sister). Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, such terrific work! finally made it to the teapot blog. my brother and i met you at Johnny Appleseed and decided you were the highlight of the festival; we are in awe of you completely investing in what you love. the mug i purchased has quickly become my favorite. i look forward to following your blog and seeing all the things you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remeber talking with you guys! Thanks for makin it over to my blog...and for saying hi! Hope you've been well. Thanks for the encouragement and support! Im so glad you like your mug :)

    ReplyDelete