Monday, December 10, 2012

Goodbye...not really!!

The time has come for me to leave you....

The "year of the teapot" has come to an end.

I had my teapot sale this past weekend and it was a huge success!! i sold 23 teapots out of 47 in two days.  I am very pleased with the results.  :)  I know this blog was a huge factor in the success of the sale!  because of this, i have decided to start a new blog and new challenge:



BOWLS!!!!

Please follow this blog as well!!!

Thanks for all of your support and encouragement!  It has been a great year and all of your comments and page views kept me going :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOWLS - Goody, goody,goody! I went to bed last night wondering what your next challenge would be! Just noticed a crack in my favorite popcorn bowl . . .it will probably have to be replaced by the end of 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I'll start clearing out my cupboards to make room.

    ReplyDelete