Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Open house teapot!

For this week's teapot, I've decided to use it to demonstrate at my open studio sale, this Saturday (10 - 7)!  This is the design I've come up with and I must be crazy! You would think that id choose something easy, something I've made a hundred times.  But no, I choose something I've never made and something that has a wide belly and a unique handle with an inset lid! Haha I'm crazy, but I want to make this teapot and I want people to feel a part of this "year of the teapot" business!  I think it would be cool if I was a visitor at my open house and I was able to say at the final show that I got to see this teapot being made!  I hope I don't mess up, but if I do, its real, that's what happens when you try new things!  So ill be posting a little late this week (Sunday) with pics from the open house with the finnished teapot! Yay!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment