Thursday, January 19, 2012

Getting started!

Wow ok! I came up with this idea to start a blog two nights ago and just did it! It reminds me of when I was 12 years old and used to write in my diary! The purpose of this blog is to inform people of my pottery! Teapots to be specific. I also wanted to do this to keep me accountable to my challenge to myself. I am going to crest a teapot a week. I will end the year with 50 teapots and a show to sell them at and to celebrate! I'm excited and nervous:). I'll be uploaded photos and progress reports. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do! I'm off to start sketching!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! I am frequently asked about the piece of pottery I bought from you two years ago. I proudly tell them about you.

    Shoot for your dreams! Here is to 50 new teapots!

    Tonya Howe

    ReplyDelete
  2. *** where it says "crest" I meant to type create. Oops! And thank you, Tonya for your encouraging comment!

    ReplyDelete