Saturday, March 3, 2012

procrastinator, i am.

Well, I worked all week and hung out with friends all day so.....I might have lost sight on the teapot deal for half a second. :/ shame on me...but I did throw all the parts to this awesome double walled teapot and will force myself to stay up and assemble it tonight so that I don't stray from my challenge! Its too early in the game to fail! Haha I'm super excited for this teapot, but also super worried...everytime (in the past) that I've made a double walled teapot something has cracked...I don't think I've every created a successful one...so I'm gonna try again!  I went to the orchard gallery today for their opening reception of their "in the garden" show and got really inspired by lots of spring~y stuff and came home and got straight to work.  I spend the day with two amazing women and talked a lot about pottery, art, life, dreams, it was an awesome and beneficial day....so.....I won't beat myself up too badly about just starting this weeks teapot 6 hrs before the deadline! Haha I am truely blessed for great people and opportunity in my life! :) 


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments:

  1. You were meant to go today because 'inspiration' was waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you nana! i agree! i dont want to just make teapits, but i want to make art! you really are my wind...

    ReplyDelete