Thursday, August 16, 2012

Touchy teapot

I am in love with this shape and texture! I love to put my hands around it and feel the little pokes :).  You just wanna touch it when you look at it...right?  The spout is cute and little and the handle complements the shape nicely. The line down the handle repeats the line around the body.  I love how round and circular the body is....sometimes its hard to get the top part of the body to be round and full, its hard to explain, but its hard to make the top as round as the bottom. Usually, for me, the top half always ends up looking less inflated.  But the lids is really nice too. Perhaps my favorite part of this piece is the fact that the weight of the piece is appropriate.  When I say this I mean, its not heavier or lighter than expected...I just think the trimming and everything really came together here!







No comments:

Post a Comment