Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Quitting my "day job"

Ok, I took myself to Etsy school yesterday and I've been doing it wrong this whole time.  This post isn't teapot related per se, but it is related to me and my overall happiness as an artis and potter.  I try to keep this blog for my teapots only, but I'm willing to make an exception :).  I got on the full sight of this blog (usually I just use the mobile) and I've got over 1200 views! Thanks guys! Whoever you are!? Also, a large number are from Russia and other countries! Awesome! So, I was wondering if any of you have websites, blogs, and any other internet outlet (facebook, twitter).  I learned yesterday that having links to my etsy shop all over the internet is sooo helpful! Makes sense, right?! I know...sooooo... if you enjoy this blog and want me to succeed at this whole etsy thing and want to help me get more traffic to my store, and therefore more potential buyers??......please share my blog and etsy store! Here is a link for my etsy:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/Sarahmics?ref=si_shop I hope that works :) thanks for all your views, and please comment. What do you want to see/hear more of? Any style of teapot you want me to make? Just comment and let me know!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment