Thursday, February 23, 2012

soul food

This brings "thown and altered" pottery to a whole new level for me.  This is sooo much fun for me! I love making something on the wheel and then altering those pieces into something totally different.  Clay is amazing.  It never stops amazing me.  Because right now, it doesn't look like anything, but it will!  Also, this particular project reminds me of how compounding this medium is.  I say this because you have to learn one thing to do something else.  You use knowledge from previous projects to create a whole new project.  Its amazing and exponential the amout of things that can me created.  Again, I feel so lucky and privileged to have found my passion! And yay! For a day off to get to do my passion and feed my soul! Wooohooooo!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment