Sunday, February 19, 2012

Victoria

Tada! Haha I love this one. Victoria has a special place in my heart! Soo many firsts: handle, feet, slip trailing, ect.  The baby blue color is so sweet and simple it contrasts the complexity of the form.  I feel it balances everything out. I was going to order this beautiful pinkish/peachy/purple color, but I decided to save money and used the last of this color.  I'm so happy I did! The blue is sort of masculine which also contrasts the femininity of the form.  I wish I had thinned it down a little bit just to flow easier over the slip trailing but oh well.  Also, the spout is super twisty! Its ok, and somehow works, but for future long spouted pots ill prolly handbuilt the spout. Anyways, I like it. So there are three finnished teapots and two drying right now.  Tomorrow I hope to start the 6th teapot.  Take care everyone, and happy president's day tomorrow! Haha


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment