Thursday, February 9, 2012

uggg

So today is Thursday and I haven't started this weeks teapot. I know its only the 4th week and I should still be excited but, instead, I'm feeling overwhelmed. Working 40+ hrs a week and filling other orders from my etsy store are keeping me busy.  Not to mention giving lessons and keeping up tith laundry and also wanting to spend time with my boyfriend and dog! There just doesn't seem like enough time to do it all. (Sigh) BUT, when I started this, I knew idx feel this way and I said to myself,"sarah, do you wanna just do one teapot a month?" But I knew that would be too easy and not the challenge that I was seeking.  So, even tho I work today at 1230-930 and the laudry is overflowing (I cand do laudry when I fire the kiln-my house's wiring can't take it, so I'm told), the dishes need done, I have a headache, I have a special order muffin pan to make for an order, need to shower! Haha, and my dog is whining for attention; I will go sit at my wheel and throw the body of this weeks teapot! There, I talked myself into it! Haha I'm thinking tall and square~ish. Ok. Done.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment